2015年1月29日星期四

No fair, top star treatment

FIFA-14-screenshot-9
Atletico Madrid lost to Barcelona Copa del 2-3 was eliminated at home, at halftime because of Torres and neymar shoving led to a two-team skirmish, Atletico Captain Gaby was in the locker room corridor was ejected by referee on duty, after the game and than interviewed, spoke on the whole course of events.
Atletico captain said he in players locker room channel complained has main CD Jesus (Jes, Raúl s Gil Manzano) in first half of once fined, "I at said words is" Jesus, Alba of that action is a penalty, should was sent off to ", I also said has Dang you see TV playback Shi, you will see that does is a penalty, should was was sent off, he think this is I on he of not respect, he and I said" plus than, you was expelled appearances has. "I feel sad for Atletico Madrid, I think my conversation and referees should be made public. ”

没有评论:

发表评论